The PneuMicro™ Wiredriverfrom Brasseler USA brings dependablelube-free technology to the surgeon. Thispneumatically-powered unit, with a comfortgrip handle design, places precise, variablespeed control at your fingertips.
An Array of New,Outstanding Features:
For Precise, Dependable Control and Power
• Fatigue-reducing, ergonomic handle design.
• Lightweight and compact.
• Highly responsive, variable speed trigger.
• Improved, robust, high-performance motor design.
• Lube-free motor design for reduced maintenance.
• Expanded wire/pin diameter range...from 0.7 mmto 2.0 mm.
• Convenient, single hand directional control switch.
• Improved valve design for enhanced directionalcontrol with “positive touch.”
The PneuMicro™ Wiredriver’s motor and valvedelivers the control and power necessary fordrilling and wire fixation, and our collet designoffers expanded versatility of drilling with quickconnect drills.
Speed: 0 - 2,100 rpm
Torque: 45 in-oz (31.8 N-cm)
OperatingPressure: 90 - 110 psi (6.2 - 7.6 kg/cm2)
Wire/PinDiameter Range: 0.028 - 0.078 in (0.7 - 2.0 mm)