NATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE SPECIALIST
Works independently to sell Handpiece Solutions, Inc. products to account nationwide. Achieves assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual quota by taking a consultative approach to selling. Focuses on the development of relationships at all levels of the dental clinic or hospital organization, listening to customer needs and providing product solutions and customer service that exceeds their expectations
1. Responsible for calling on hospital/dental clinic staff and departmental decision makers, administrators, and surgeons to identify potential sales opportunities.
2. Develops and implements business plans to close identified business.
3. Responsible for keeping the management informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity.
4. Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by management.
5. Provides customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (in-service training and product repairs).
6. Pursues new business opportunities, new markets, and acquisitions, as necessary.
7. Coordinates efforts with all departments to ensure effective integration of sales orders.
8. Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Handpiece Solutions, Inc specifications.
9. Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
10. Contributes to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
11. Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
12. Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
13. Strives for operational excellence by promoting a team-based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs, strives for cost reduction, and commits to on time, complete, and error-free shipments.
14. May support the growth and development of an associate by investing in employee involvement and development by fostering personal growth, being responsible and accountable, being passionate towards the success of the business and treating all with dignity and respect.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline required
- Must have 2-4 years of proven sales experience
- Must possess excellent communication, and negotiation skills
- Nationwide travel may be required as monthly and annual quota must be maintained
- Work hours may vary depending on the needs of the customers
- Must be PC literate. Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgment effectively
- Strong interpersonal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management, project management and conflict management
- Functional skills - Marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing experience
- May involve prolonged periods of stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing, and/or crawling as appropriate
- May be required to move materials up to 50 pounds, reach, push, or pull in order to accomplish job accountabilities
- Coordination of eye, hand, and/or foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination/memory, reading ability, and memory retention ability
Monthly base, plus commission. Paid holidays. Paid time off. Medical/dental/vision benefits. 401K
Fax your resume to 702-248-2128 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse By Category
- 1:5 High Speed Increaser
- Attachments & Accessories
- Brand New Handpieces
- Couplers/Quick Disconnect
- Dental Equipment Replacement Parts
- Endodontic Systems & Handpieces
- Handpiece LED and Halogen Bulbs
- Handpiece Purging Station
- High Speed Handpieces
- Hygiene Handpieces & Ultrasonic Scaler
- Implant and Oral Surgical Handpieces
- Implant & Oral Surgical Systems
- Implant Drivers‚ Extensions and Adapters
- Infection control and surgical equipment water delivery system
- Laboratory Handpieces
- Low Speed Handpieces
- MK-dent Synthetic Handpiece Lubricant
- Orthodontic Handpiece‚ Instruments and Accessories
- Replacement Turbines
- Refurbished Handpieces
- Surgical High Speed Handpieces
- Bearing Kits & Repair Parts
- Ultrasonic Piezo Bone Surgery
Subscribe to our Newsletter
to receive special offers & promotions
"Description and range of items was good. Shopping for what I wanted was easy."- M. Reznik
Jan. 07, 2014View More