Handpiece Repair Service (All major brands and types)
- In-house repair specializing in all manufacturers' high and low speed handpieces
- User-friendly service, fast turnaround from the time consent of repair is obtained
- All types of repairs performed are in compliance with OEM specifications
- Parts used of the same quality as manufacturers'
- Inspection of spindle concentricity for all high speed handpieces
- Toll free number 1-888-488-3885 for direct access to Handpiece Solutions, Inc. experienced technicians
- Free Estimates - obtaining your consent before making any repairs is our standard operating policy
- Free pick-up nationwide
- Proven cost effective-savings of 30%-60% over factory repairs
- We provide free maintenance information
- We buy and sell refurbished handpieces
- Brand new handpieces are also available for sale
- 6-month warranty on high speed repair (Overhaul)
- 1-year warranty on low speed repair (Overhaul)
CLICK HERE if you need to download and print a prepaid return label and handpiece work order form.
- Midwest Tradition / Quiet Air / XGT / $119.00
- Impact Air 45 Surgical$119.00
- Midwest STYLUS$129.00
- Bien Air$119.00
- Star 430 (Lube Type)$99.00
- MK-dent (most models)$119.00
- NSK (most models)$119.00
- Star 430SWL / Solara (Ceramic Lub Free)$119.00
- KaVo (all models)$109.00 - $119.00
Note:We repair 99% of handpieces in the market. During the warranty period, if the chuck/spindle assembly fails, then a new turbine maybe be required. As a courtesy, the customer will be billed at a pro-rated price. Service includes new bearings, O-rings, seals, wave washers, end gaskets, clearing air & H2O lines & full performance test (RPM, Torque, Concentricity & Lift Force Check on the Lever & Push Button type chucks). Push button or lever type chucks can only be rebuilt if the chucking mechanism is functioning correctly. Otherwise, a new turbine will be required. Call for handpieces not listed.
- Midwest Shortly / Tru Torc 1 Speed$159.00
- KaVo (all models) $159.00-$319.00
- Midwest Shortly / Tru Torc 2 $179.00
- W&H $159.00-$199.00
- Midwest Rhino$159.00
- Athena Champion Little Guy$159.00
- NSK (most models)$159.00
- Star Titan I, II, III$159.00
Note: Service includes replacement of bearings, check or replace vanes, rotor springs, clean & lube clutch housing, balance, polish and full performance test. For replacement of clutch, motor & rotor housing, or stripped threads, additional fees may apply.
- KaVo/Star/NSK/W&H/Bien Air$219.00 & up with Free Estimate
Note: Complete disassembly, evaluation and cleaning of internal components. Replacement of all worn-out parts as necessary including bearings, gears, drive shaft, springs, and washers to meet OEM specifications.
- KaVo/Midwest/Star/NSK From$150.00 & up with Free Estimate
Note: Includes replacement of suspension tubes, crimp rings, air rotor, O'rings, clean H2O lines, and full performance test. For the replacement of a worn-out spindle, an additional fee may apply.
- KaVo/Star/Midwest/W&H/NSK$99.00 - $169.00
Note: Includes replacement of gears, bearings, springs, clean, lube & full performance test
- KaVo/Star/Midwest/NSK/W&H/Bien Air$79.00 - $149.00
Note: Includes replacement of bearings, bearings, seals, springs, alignment of drive gear, cleaning internal components and full performance test
Note: Includes replacement of broken glass rod or fiber optic bundle. Cleaning internal components and replacement of body orings and brazing of loose heads for Star and Midwest
- KaVo/NSK/NOUVAG/RAM/Buffalo Bien Air From$89.00 & up with free estimate
Call for handpieces not listed
We provide the highest quality dental handpiece repair service available at a very reasonable cost. Thorough inspections are performed to guarantee proper diagnosis and repair of your equipment, backed by our own hassle-free and longer warranties that meet or exceed OEM specifications to provide you with maximum value for your service dollar.
Call (702) 388-1888 or toll-free 1-888-488-3885 for free-in office pick-up or to request a mailer kit.
Free pick-up is valid only within the United States. Note: For declined repair services, we charge a $15.00 return shipping fee. For declined manufacturers' repair services, an evaluation charge plus shipping fee will be applied.